Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brigham City Day 2

I am so tired I almost couldn't rouse myself from my bed to walk downstairs and type this. But Taylor encouraged me to keep my commitment, and so here I am.

And I'm just too tired to download the pictures of the urns I took today. And the pictures of Louie the dog who was taken to the dog beauty salon today and has a cute little bandana on him.

I had a nice talk with my cousin today about control issues. Mainly mine. Who knew I was so tightly wound when it comes to control? Well, most of you, probably.

Remember last week when I wrote that I was wanting to be here to see the seasons and to help support my Mom and her friend? Well, tomorrow I am going to spend the whole day in court with them. We'll see how I'm doing after that. Also, my cousin Flower will be here tomorrow night and I can't wait to see her. I used to call her Mildred Olson. And I was Mildred Olson's Cousin Friend. Good memories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He he.. These are your best posts... Just stream of consciousness, Baby! Loving it!

I'm sorry for you loss. I'm glad you were able to make it home to be with your family so you can all comfort each other. I'm sending love to you and your family.

P.S. Way to go Taylor! Keep her in line!