Monday, November 17, 2008

More Saturday Memories

Here's Taylor with my cousin's daughter Dakota. The sun is lighting them up, and they are both so beautiful anyway...

My sister Laura, My brother Drew and My gal Angie again. So happy to be together again!

My Grandmother's memorial. I don't know if you can read that poem, but it epitomized my Grandmother.

The "Grown Ups" of the family: My Mom, My Uncle Ron and my Aunt Suzi. They are all wearing beautiful leis because they grew up in Hawaii.


The Cousins: 
Standing: Dorothy, Eli, Caleb, Asa, Ali, Flower, April and Kara
Front: Drew, Antje, Gerrit, Esther, Steve
I love this group- we're missing a few cousins, but this group managed to have a good time anyway. 

1 comment:

Bev said...

I love that poem isn't that how we all want to be remembered!