Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's late at night, my friends, and I have to get up and drive to Brigham City, Utah tomorrow at 5 AM. I need my sleep. But I have committed to making 30 posts in 30 days, so I will sign this and then go to bed. Hopefully I'll have a chance to write again tomorrow, but for now, I'm asking for others to send me good karma to get across the wintry desert and mountains tomorrow on my pilgrimmage home. And my love to my family who's also on their way to Utah. I love them so much and can't wait to see you all. What memories lie ahead of us...I can't wait! If you're in Utah, keep the roads clear for me.
Sweet dreams, all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Esther, I'm sending you love and WARM thoughts to keep those roads clear! I'm not really sure what's going on because your posts are a bit ambiguous, but I'm also sending love to your family and hoping that everything is all right.

Take good care!